What is Zen?

Zen is a total state of focus that incorporates a total togetherness of body and mind. Zen is a way of being. It also is a state of mind. Zen involves dropping illusion and seeing things without distortion created by your own thoughts.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Five Minute Friday-Fight

Today I woke up with a fight on my mind. Not an argument but a determination to take charge of my life once and for all this time! After all a 45 year old woman should be able to do that right? I ordered all the necessary weapons for battle and set forth to conquer this thing that seems to always beat me.  After a few short minutes the demon began to weaken me and so I put down my weapons and just sat still and listened to the peace with in myself.  It made me begin to think...is it really that bad? Should I really be that worried? God gave me that stillness and strength to go back to battle...so my friends the battles I am fighting this year are not over yet!

P.S. I don't recommend doing the five min Friday on an IPad! Whew!

1 comment:

  1. Poppiing in from FMF! Great post...it reminds me how easy it is to get worked up over things, and how relaxing and just letting myself think a bit can overcome some of those worries!

    Also, I can't imagine writing FMF on an iPad! :)

    ReplyDelete

What kinds of magazines are found in your home?