What is Zen?

Zen is a total state of focus that incorporates a total togetherness of body and mind. Zen is a way of being. It also is a state of mind. Zen involves dropping illusion and seeing things without distortion created by your own thoughts.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 20

Ok guys I am sensing that we are all a little discouraged this week. Please don't let this get you down. I know that most of you lost at least something...don't feel bad I didn't lose anything this week and I am very frustrated. The trainer said that my pounds this week probably converted into muscle and that muscle burns fat faster and to hang in there. I am thinking that this is probably happened to most of us this week. I know we are all working hard and exercising so it is bound to show results! I will just take the trainers advice and change up somethings like he suggested and see what happens. You all need to do the same. I can tell that we all have lost and you all look good! Just keep plugging away at it!
-Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kinds of magazines are found in your home?