What is Zen?

Zen is a total state of focus that incorporates a total togetherness of body and mind. Zen is a way of being. It also is a state of mind. Zen involves dropping illusion and seeing things without distortion created by your own thoughts.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Week 2

What a difference just a little transformation makes! When I woke up this morning everything had been transformed from spring into a winter wonderland! We too are going through a transformation and change. We have changed the way we eat, exercise, and hopefully the way we view our bodies. One of the keys to success is liking our own bodies. If we like ourselves we are more willing to take care our bodies and that change will become permanent.

Be sure you are drinking that water! It has been proven that you will have better results while exercising if you drink just before your workout. It stands to reason since our bodies cells are comprised mostly of water. To function properly they need to be rehydrated. When you are working out your body is using up that hydration. While it needs to be replenished while working out to keep from fatiguing faster and work out longer be sure to drink at least 8 oz. of water at least 20 minutes before you begin your workout.

I am still feeling under the weather this morning and I notice that my post didn't save onto my blog today so I apologize. This sore throat thing is not helping me one bit. I hope you all are having a successful weekend and hopefully Lord willing I will see you on Monday!
-Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kinds of magazines are found in your home?