What is Zen?

Zen is a total state of focus that incorporates a total togetherness of body and mind. Zen is a way of being. It also is a state of mind. Zen involves dropping illusion and seeing things without distortion created by your own thoughts.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 4

Happy Day fellow teammates! I will have to say that I am very excited about our up coming weigh in, in fact so excited that I had an idea! What if each week we give the biggest loser on our team some sort of little reward? I thought this might be a little bit more motivational and fun. I am really hoping that the scale that I stood on yesterday weighs in the same way that the one at Total Fitness does, because if it does then I am very happy!

I am really hoping to hear comments from all of you and was hoping that you would come here and post a comment about how you are doing or what challenges you are having. Don't forget that we are all here for support.

Emily I could see it in your eyes this morning that you are being successful! Eating better does make you feel better doesn't it? Keep up the good work! Are there plans to walk again today?
-Kerry

2 comments:

  1. We made it 4.2 miles walking this afternoon! My legs will surely feel it in the morning. The boys love the afternoon walks. I tried blogging during lunch, but I think I was blocked. Funny story: After lunch, I grabbed a chocolate turtle out of my desk, ignoring the fact that the girls eating in my room were pointing out my bad snacking habit. As I went to devour my SECOND bite, I noticed green fuzz in my turtle! Yes, I was eating MOLD!!! That's what I get for trying to cheat, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah. Prizes are good with me. I can't spend any money right now though. We need to get creative. I'd be willing to offer my Employee of the Month spot for a day as a prize. :)

    ReplyDelete

What kinds of magazines are found in your home?