What is Zen?

Zen is a total state of focus that incorporates a total togetherness of body and mind. Zen is a way of being. It also is a state of mind. Zen involves dropping illusion and seeing things without distortion created by your own thoughts.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 10 & 11

It sure was great to have 3 days off, but I will say that has been my hardest days so far. After having this wonderful cold I feel extra tired as well. Monday started off with a bang and seemed busier than ever! Remember that tomorrow is food day and I am hoping that it doesn't tempt us all too much! I know it will be hard. Just don't beat yourself up if you slip a little and get right back on track! Let's have another powerful week!
-Kerry

1 comment:

  1. So, GOOD JOB Phat Cats! Lincoln won the first week of the challenge! I'm so proud of all of you. I guess we'll have to wait til the Franklin Favorite comes out to see how well we did, but that's okay.

    I'm so proud of us!

    ReplyDelete

What kinds of magazines are found in your home?